Take care of your bag
- Use a stiff brush for daily care.
- Dirtier spots clean with water and cotton cloth.
- Avoid using hot water because it could cause colors to bleach.
- Allow the bag to dry naturally.
- We usually suggest reproofing the bag once in 12 months.
- Take the wax bar and apply it to the garment.
- Use the hairdryer and apply hot air to the wax.
- With cotton cloth, distribute the wax evenly on the bag and wipe the leftovers.
- Leave it for overnight to dry.
- We did build your bag for it to last long.
- We take full responsibility, and in case a tear is the manufacturer's fault, we will gladly accept a bag and repair it.
- If the tear is due to extensive wear, we will still repair it; only additional charges may apply.